HubSpot loves developers. Like, heart-pounding, chest-thumping, breathless love.
Care to play matchmaker?
We’ll give you $10,000 if you refer us to a developer who makes us feel that way.
Why do developers love HubSpot?
Because we maintain a company culture that fosters autonomy and transparency. Because we ship their code. Because we keep meetings to a minimum, and we let them work on projects that make a difference in people's lives, all over the world, all with the support and camaraderie of a small, dedicated team.
Specifically, we’re looking developers who:
- Love Autonomy: Our one overriding rule is “use good judgment.” So we’re looking for people who like to push their own projects forward, like to make their own vacation schedules, and want to contribute to our vision, mission, and goals.
- Love Shipping Code: The pace we maintain on the product team is incredibly high. We deploy code more than 100 times every day, and that’s just on an average day.
- Love Big Projects: Our team is fully empowered to solve for the needs of our customers, so you don’t have to wade through red tape or permission slips to get things done. We just figure out what’s the right thing to do, and then we do it.
Know somebody who sounds like this? You lucky, lucky devil.
Introduce us. Please?
If you do, and we end up hiring them, we’ll thank you with a big, fat check for $10,000.
That’s right. Ten thousand clams.
The rules are (yes there are rules):
- Please don’t refer yourself (feel free to apply the usual way, though)
- This applies to Engineering (Developer) positions only. Oh, and did we mention, that they need to be *awesome*?
- The fine print is that we will pay you 120 days after the person has held a full time Engineering position with us and they are doing awesome.
- Make your referral before July 31, 2013.
- You must be the first person to refer the candidate from any source. By submitting the form below, we will record the date and time of submission along with the candidate's name.
- Our decision on who submitted first will be final but because we get lots of referrals, we can’t tell you if you are first until we actually contact/hire the person.
The rest is up to you. Do you know somebody who’s ready to fall in love? You can check out our Boston and Dublin Engineering jobs pages to see our current openings.